Hello Everybody!

Hello Everybody! You may be wondering where this strange title came from. Well, I’m always being asked by waitresses – and even friends – when being offered tea or coffee “How much sugar would you like?”. Now, being a fully paid-up member of the diabetic community, the answer is always
“No sugar for me thanks”
Mind you, I still like sweet drinks so sweeteners are my saviour
Something You Should Note
All the observations within this blog are - unless otherwise stated - entirely my own. Before taking any action as a result of reading this blog you should consult your own medical professional.

Sunday 10 October 2010

Can A Raw Food Diet Make A Difference In 30 Days?

There are some great claims made for a raw food diet which aims to improve or even reverse your diabetes in 30 days. Check it out here.





No comments:

Post a Comment